The DSL-610 is an optical instrument designed to measure the concentration of particulate matter in an exhaust gas passing through a duct, stack or flue; typically the exhaust gas from an industrial combustion process or air filtration system..
The DSL-610 Backscatter Monitor uses the laser backscatter measurement technique to measure particulate, dust and smoke emissions. The DSL-610 consists of a single Transceiver (TRX) head that is mounted on one side of the stack only. The TRX head emits a beam of laser light into the stack and any light backscattered from suspended particles is detected by the TRX. In creased particulate density in the stack gas produces an increase in the level of the scattered light. When calibrated against a standard reference measurement, the measured backscattered light can be used to calculate the particulate.
- In situ measurement directly in exhaust gas flow.
- Measurement reading as mg/m (when calibrated against standard reference measurements).
- Rugged 316 stainless steel construction
- Laser backscatter method requires no alignment and only a single access port on the stack.
- Intelligent’ sensor with optional DSCU operator interface with dual parameter display
- Plug and socket connectors for ease of installation
- Simpler installation as it consists of a single transceiver (TRX) head that is mounted on one side of the stack.
- Rugged design with no moving parts so low maintenance
For further information and technical specifications about this product please contact us via phone or email and a member of our team will be happy to help